Remember that time…
I am a Christian.
More specifically I am a Christian who tends to lean toward an optimistic view of the future rather than a nihilistic view. I believe that God is a victorious God whose gospel is ever increasing in victory around the world.
And with this worldview in mind, I present to you my list of 10 things I can’t wait to say “Remember that time…” about with regards to these United States:
- Remember that time when Americans ACTUALLY called the murder of the unborn “women’s health care”?
- Remember that time when Americans ACTUALLY thought they could redefine marriage as instituted by God?
- Remember that time when Americans ACTUALLY thought that the gender you “felt” or “thought” you were could actually overwrite what God made you to be biologically?
- Remember that time when American politicians ACTUALLY thought that they could govern a nation well without actually having to adhere to or remotely consider morality as defined by God in His word?
- Remember that time when American voters ACTUALLY voted for politicians who didn’t acknowledge with their lips and their life morality as defined by God in His word?
- Remember that time when Americans ACTUALLY tried to erase all involvement of Gods people in public policy?
- Remember that time when Americans ACTUALLY thought that religious freedom was something granted to people by the state?
- Remember that time when American judges and legislators ACTUALLY tried to violate the conscience of Christian business owners by forcing them to participate in “events” that would violate their Christian Faith and worldview?
- Remember that time when American educators ACTUALLY tried to rewrite history and erase all mention of God from education and then proceed to tout their desire for “tolerance” and “equality” for all people?
- Remember that time when scientists ACTUALLY tried to separate faith and science because Gods presence in science made them uncomfortable?
Man, I can’t believe we were that deceived.