What started off as a one man site is beginning to blossom into a growing source of multiple writers bringing content, wisdom, insight, and maybe even some fun along the way. All in an attempt to challenge the body of Christ to become the Church that He has called us to be.
OUR WRITERS INCLUDE…
- Brad Bates – Hailing from the Charleston South Carolina region (and more specifically the backwoods of Colleton County in a small town called Cottageville South Carolina), he is a southern country boy at heart. Brad also has a passion for reformation, writing, worship, poetry, music, and a whole slew of other stuff that may bore you. He is a Christian first, husband second, and a father third (in that order). Brad began the eagerforTRUTH blog back in 2015 with the hopes and vision that one day this would expand to include many voices, and he is excited to say that this is slowly becoming a reality. He also has another blog where he discusses traveling back roads…if you’re interested. It’s called Back Road Warrior.
- Brian Baldwin – A native of New Orleans, Louisiana but currently residing in Indianapolis, Indiana, he’ll always be a cajun. He has a heart for all things artistic: music, literature, dance, painting, cooking, and all the like. He serves the body locally as a producer (mixing and editing the soundboard / creating slides and media presentations / video editing / etc). Outside of meeting with the church in a building, he is passionate about abortion ministry and reconciling the nations within the church. Through his participation in various ministries, he desires to motivate others to find a way to serve the body with their gifts. Check out his Facebook page. A YouTube page is coming soon as well.
- Cherie Bates – Originally from Ruther Glen, Virginia, and now in Cottageville, SC, Cherie has always been a small town girl. She is a Jesus-follower first and foremost, but counts being a wife to Brad and mother to their 4 wonderful children as her favorite job. Cherie has a heart for family, parenting, and educating children and as such her writing often reflects this.
- Ted DuRant – BIO COMING SOON!
- Liz DuRant – Originally from Monroe, MI and now in Camden, SC, Liz has been a special education teacher on and off for the past 15 years. She has a heart for kids and loves seeing their eyes light up with excitement. Her road to discovering God’s love for her was not an easy one and is an amazing testimony. God’s grace saved her and put her and her husband, Ted, on a path to be foster parents.